Society For Nonprofits - Nonprofit Tools and Resources
Original Event Date: Dec 13, 2018
Running Time: 17:54 minutes
Presenter: Jason Chmura, Executive Director for the Society for Nonprofits
One of the many benefits of being an Alliance member is that your organization also automatically becomes a member of the Society for Nonprofits (SNPO). Once a member of the Alliance, we work with them to provide a singular login for your organization and you're on your way to a labyrinth of tools, information, and resources.
Join us for this FREE webinar to learn about all of the great resources available at your fingertips and how to put them to use.
Through the Alliance's partnership with SNPO, Alliance members have access to a whole host of free resources including:
- Free access to GrantStation - Database of grantseeking resources including independent, family, community and corporate foundations, international grantmakers as well as listing of federal and state grants/loans (a $699 value)
- Free access to Educational Webinars - Categories include boards, communication, entrepreneurship, fundraising, legal, management, personnel and technology
- Free Job Listings - Post job openings, board positions or volunteer opportunities on their national career site
- Members Only Library - Extensive library of Nonprofit World magazine articles and funding alerts
- Discounted Certificate of Excellence courses - These include those want recognized credentials (CEUs) and the Certificate of Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- AND MORE!