Training and Information
The Alliance provides educational opportunities throughout the year to help nonprofit professionals learn and grow. Professional development and access to information can increase job satisfaction, strengthen staff retention, and improve the service nonprofits provide to the community.
The Alliance provides members with the opportunity to participate in a variety of webinars throughout the year, which can be viewed from anywhere. Most are available via email afterwards for viewing at the members' convenience.
The Alliance offers in-person educational workshops and training sessions throughout the year in locations across Arizona. This provides members with an opportunity to network and interact with presenters. Check out our event calendar for upcoming workshops
- Gain access to important information, job postings, grant opportunities and other news and events through receipt of the Alliance's Connector newsletter, which is emailed twice a month.
- Receive the Advocacy Matters email newsletter through our partnership with the National Council of Nonprofits.
- Stay up-to-date with regular event listings and news on resources to help your nonprofit throughout the year.
Magazines & Newspapers
Through our strategic partnerships with several news outlets, members have access to nonprofit and other important local and national news and articles.
- GivingHopeAZ is the Alliance's official publication and is a bi-monthly online magazine showcasing nonprofits and valuable marketing tips and resources. Members receive a complimentary subscription, and you can view past issues online.
- The Alliance produces a quarterly insert in In Business magazine, to which members receive a complimentary subscription.
- Nonprofit World Magazine - Alliance members receive a complimentary subscription to this through Society of Nonprofit Professionals ($69 value).
- The Alliance also offers special programs for members throughout the year with publications like The Phoenix Business Journal, The Capitol Times, and others.
Online News & Articles
The new Alliance website will host a multitude of relevant news items and articles related to the local and national nonprofit community. Members will also have exclusive access to certain materials by logging in to their profile. Finally, members will have the ability to post their own news, press and informational articles which will be available for all website visitors to access.