Connect, learn and inform through the Alliance's Online Community
The Alliance website is more than just a website. It is a dynamic online platform connecting you to the nonprofit community in Arizona. Alliance members can now create fully customized online profiles to share information about their organizations.
Fully Customized Online Profile
Alliance members have access to a fully customizable online profile - think of it as a combination between a mini-website and an enhanced social media profile. Members can include as much information as they choose, and the profile includes:
- Basic contact info about your organization
- Link to your website and social media pages
- Profile image, like a logo or other photo
- Photo gallery
- Blogs for you to share your information or expertise
- Up to ten customizable pages to share additional information
- Files & Documents area to share brochures, flyers or annual reports, etc.
- Ability to add sub-accounts for your staff or board members, allowing them to log in to register for events and take advantage of members-only benefits
- Business members can also choose a membership level that allows them to be listed in the Resources for Good directory
From your member dashboard, you can conveniently:
- Renew your membership online
- View and print copies of invoices and receipts
- Review past event registrations
- Manage your profile information
- You can also take advantage of our Member Rewards program, available exclusively to you as a member of our online community. You can gain access to THOUSANDS of discounts and special offers on all sorts of popular products and services.
Members can now find each other with ease! Search by a variety of fields like name, organization, cause area, business focus, geographic area and more. You can also connect to other members, send messages, and post on their wall. Think of it as social media specifically for the nonprofit community!
While the Member Directory is open to members only, we have a public directory of nonprofits that anyone can use to learn about your organization. This helps connect you to potential donors, volunteers and others. This is located under the "Connect W/The Sector" tab. Business members can also choose a membership level that allows them to be listed in the Resources for Good directory.
Share News, Information & Events
Our online community also allows you to promote your own news, share articles, or promote events through our community calendar. You can also post openings for board members, volunteer opportunities and internships. Finally, take advantage of our Career Center to find applicants for positions at your organization.