Click Here for more information about Arizona Guide to Grants Online.
Funder Listings - September 2017
The Arizona Guide to Grants Online is Arizona's only searchable database of detailed, current profiles of more than 2,000 corporations and foundations with a history of making grants in Arizona. If you are an Alliance Member, you can add this to your membership for only $49 a year.
New Funder Profiles
The following is a list of foundations that have recently been added to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- No new funder profiles this month
The following is a list of current Arizona Guide to Grants Online Funder Profiles that have been recently updated with new information. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- AIDS United - Updated deadline
- The American Academy of Dermatology - Updated deadline
- Angel Charity for Children, Inc. - Updated deadline and notes
- Arizona Humanities - Updated deadlines
- Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation - Updated deadlines
- First Nations Development Institute - Updated deadline
- Jean Griswold Foundation - Updated deadline
- Santa Cruz Community Foundation - Updated deadline
- Scottsdale Community Endowment - Updated deadline
- Season for Sharing - Updated deadline
- The TJX Foundation, Inc. - Updated deadline
- Whole Kids Foundation - Updated deadline
- Women's Foundation of Southern Arizona - Updated deadline
The following is a list of foundations we have become aware of that most likely fund nationwide, but do not have a stated giving preference in Arizona or have a history of grantmaking in Arizona. They do not qualify for inclusion to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database at this time, but might be of interest to your organization. The listing includes brief description of what they fund and a direct link to the Foundation's website.
- Peter G. Dodge Foundation – The Peter G. Dodge Foundation is currently accepting applications for its Mission Grant program. Mission Grants fund work that aligns with our primary mission: helping people lead lives free from the effects of alcohol addiction.