Nonprofits are constantly asked to do more with less. And since every dollar saved is a dollar that can go toward fulfilling an organization’s mission, our cost savings opportunities help nonprofits statewide do more every day.
Members can view discount codes by logging in to their account, going to the Programs & Events header and selecting the "Discounts For Members" page.
Event & Education Discounts
Alliance members always receive a reduced fee or complimentary admission to Alliance-sponsored events. We also regularly negotiate discounts or other incentives for members to participate in partner organization events and education, for example:
- Director and Officer (D&O) Insurance - Attract and retain strong leaders and board members by protecting them from personal liability for their work with your nonprofit organization.
- Nonprofit Healthcare Pool - Nonprofits with a staff of 10 or more enjoy the stability and buying power usually reserved for groups of 500 or more.
- Unemployment Insurance - Rather than pay into a generic state plan, nonprofits with a staff of 10 or more can get the specific coverage they need and limit their liability, without overpaying.
Human Resources & Benefits
- Background Screening Services - Professional screening of paid staff and volunteers provides important safeguards. With this affordable service, cost is no longer a barrier to due diligence.
- Job Postings - 30 Days Posting: $25 for Alliance Members and $100 for Non-Members. Multiple Posting Package: Post 5 jobs at the same time and only pay for 4.
Operations & Finance
- Discounted Office Supplies - Keep your day-to-day office expenses in check while earning an annual rebate on what you do spend.
- Discounted Credit Card Fees - Minimize the cost of receiving money with special credit card processing rates and cash back just for nonprofits.