Protect your organization and your volunteers by securing nonprofit liability coverage
Monitor Liability Managers offers an insurance program specifically designed for the unique liability exposures of nonprofit organizations. This program provides comprehensive Directors and Officers Liability Insurance and Employment Practices Liability Insurance with optional Fiduciary Liability. Nonprofit Liability (NP) Insurance protects the assets of a nonprofit organization and its individual directors, officers and employees from expenses arising from allegations of wrongful acts.
Monitor Liability Managers offers:
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O) Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
The premium will vary based on total assets, number of employees and activities of the nonprofit organization. Premiums start at $600. The application process is simple and is backed by a dedicated staff to service your policy.
Alliance Member Coverage Enhancements Available
Subject to underwriter approval.
- Preferred pricing, discounted for Alliance members
- Sublimit for costs of defense for claims alleging violation(s) of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Waiver of deductible (if ruling of no liability obtained)
- Sublimit for costs of defense for alleged hiring or harboring of illegal aliens
- Sublimit for defamation, libel and invasion of privacy against a third party resulting from the use of social media
E&O Coverage for Trade Associations
Professional services liability coverage is available for nonprofit trade associations with a 501c6 designation.
MyHRHelp Risk Management Services
Complimentary services include:
- Unlimited toll-free helpline calls that provide basic workplace issue consultation
- MyHRHelp website with employment resources
- Free monthly risk management webinars and an archived webinar library
As a part of W. R. Berkley Corporation group of companies, Monitor Liability places coverage with Berkley Insurance Company and Carolina Casualty Insurance Company, admitted carriers. Both are rated A+ (Superior) by A. M. Best Company.
To Request a Quote, Contact:
General Southwest Insurance Agency, Inc.
Click here to visit the Monitor Liability Managers website.
Click here for a printable PDF with information about Nonprofit Liability Insurance from Monitor Liability Managers.