An Introduction to Strategic Transitional Leadership
for Nonprofit Organizations, Associations and Congregations
A Signature Leadership Continuity Program of The Third Sector Company, Inc
Since 2002, Third Sector Company has been a national pioneer in the study and advancement of strategic transitional leadership for nonprofits organizations. The Interim Executives Academy, the first of its kind in the United States and Canada, represents the culmination of seventeen years of supporting interim leaders and nonprofit organizations. Its content represents nearly two decades of experience developing, testing and refining interim management tools, service protocols, leadership models, training curricula and other support services aimed at shaping the interim engagement as a highly unique and sophisticated capacity-building opportunity for charitable organizations, professional and trade associations, labor unions and congregations.
The Interim Executives Academy offers a deep-dive immersion into strategic transitional leadership that spans two days of lecture, case studies, cameo speakers, panelists and group projects. At the conclusion of the Academy, aspiring or practicing interim chief executives will be given a Certificate of Completion signifying participation in a comprehensive learning program and affiliation with one of the largest networks of trained interim executives in the nation. Graduates of the Academy also will be awarded a digital badge for use in resumes and social media.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT STRATEGIC NONPROFIT INTERIM LEADERSHIP
- The Seven Types of Interim Executive Leadership
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Interim Engagement
- Recognizing the Vital Signs of Nonprofit Health
- The Nine Fundamental Protocols of Strategic Transitional Leadership
- The Interim as Facilitative Leader
- The Fundraising “Quick Hits” Every Interim Should Know and Cultivate
- The Strategic Role of an Interim in the Executive Search Process
- The Interim as Agent of Change in Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Access
- The Strategic Transition from Interim to the Interim’s Successor
Click here to learn How An Interim CEO Placement Paved The Way for Success in Arizona!
INTERIM EXECUTIVES ACADEMY
Tuesday, January 28th & Wednesday, Jaunuary 29th, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm each day
Phoenix Indian School Visitor Center 300 E. Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Hotel accommodations coming soon!
$525 Members, $595 Non-members - (6 scholarships @ $175 available*)
Two-Day Workshop Fee, Interim Leadership Manual, Certificate and Badge - Deadline to register 1/23/19
To read more view the Fact Sheet. For more information please contact Third Sector.
* The Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits and Third Sector Company are firmly committed to advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access. Professionals of color and interims that specialize in transitional leadership for grassroots organizations (under $1M annual revenue) are especially encouraged to apply for scholarships to receive a certificate in professional transitional nonprofit leadership to advance their careers and nonprofits that advance social justice.To qualify for a scholarship an individual must be:
- An Arizona-based individual or organization
- An existing interim director at an organization with an annual revenue of under $1M
- A professional of color to encourage racial diversity within nonprofit leadership positions
Cancellations can be requested up to 48 business hours prior to an Academy (by 1/23/19). Failure to contact us prior to 1/23/19 or not show will result in a charge of $175 since the venue's "guarantee" numbers have already been given.