Don't Miss This Free Live Online Training for Your Nonprofit Team:
The Quick-Start Guide to The One-Page Grant Proposal: 10 "Magic Wand" Questions to Jump-Start Your Grants Success!
Presented by Maryn Boess, GrantsMagic U in partnership with the Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
WHAT: Free Live Online Training
DATE: Thursday, September 21, 2017
TIME: 9:00-10:30 AM
COST: FREE with your RSVP!
REPLAY: A recording link will be sent to everyone who RSVPs
Click here to RSVP
Have a good idea you'd love to turn into a great grant proposal ... but not sure how?
Join veteran grants pro and grantmaker Maryn Boess as she shares the 10 simple, powerful "Magic Wand" questions at the heart of every single grant proposal ... questions that will transform your good ideas into clear, compelling and fundable project plans - and jump-start your grants success
Whether you're a complete grants newbie or a long-time grants pro, "The Quick-Start Guide to the One-Page Grant Proposal" will show you the exact planning template to transform your good ideas into great project plans ... and A+ grant proposals! In this fast-paced, information-packed 90-minute training:
- You'll be introduced to the deceptively simple One-Page Magic Wand Worksheet that has won grants of $2,000 ... $30,000 ... $144,000 ... and more! ... for nonprofits like yours.
- You'll learn the 7 questions that bring clarity ... depth ... and power ... to your own best thinking about a successful project or funding need.
- We'll pull back the curtain on the 8 questions that give you "x-ray vision" into the minds of grantmakers, so you can deliver exactly what they really want - every time.
- You'll learn the one question that helps you zero in on the grantmakers most likely to say an enthusiastic "Yes!" to your request for funding.
- You'll discover 6 surprising ways nonprofits have discovered (and you can borrow) to put this Magic Wand to work for your organization and your community.
- Along the way we'll bust a few grantseeking myths: The Myth of the A+ Proposal ... the Myth of the Hard-Working Grantmaker ... and the Myth of It's-Just-Wrong-to-Be-Messy.
BONUS #1: Writer's block got you stuck? Maryn will share a simple, powerful technique to bust through writer's block and liberate your own creative forces (and those of your team members) to bring forth your very best, clearest thinking around your grants plans.
BONUS #2: Come to the training for a sneak peek at GrantsMagic U's new all-in-one course, "The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint" - PLUS a VIP guest pass to one of our most popular mini-courses, "Grants Research - with a Twist!"
Bring your own ideas - and be ready for magic!
Click here to RSVP
Questions: Email Support@GrantsMagic.org
About GrantsMagic U:
Maryn Boess - Founder/President
Over her 20+-year career in the nonprofit world, Maryn has been an on-staff program developer and grantwriter; an independent grants consultant; a grants project manager; a grants trainer; a grants reviewer, author, speaker, mentor and coach; and - for the past 10 years - even a grantmaker. GrantsMagic U, launched in fall 2015, is the "virtual academy" she created to make her extensive portfolio of practical and inspiring trainings on successful grantsmanship available (and affordable!) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.