Who We Are
The Nonprofit Leadership Council is an advisory group made up of Alliance members from across the state. The Council serves as a sounding board and provides Alliance staff and leadership with critical input from the nonprofit community.
What We Do
Through quarterly meetings, the Council provides feedback and guidance on Alliance current and future programming, evaluates membership return on investment, discusses and offers solutions to common nonprofit issues, and communicates the value of membership to nonprofit colleagues, as well as other special projects as needed. The group also enjoys valuable networking opportunities with fellow council and board members.
- Chair: Donnette M. Hermes, Consultant
- CJ Anderson, Empty Bowl Pet Food Pantry
- Pam Betz, Betz & Company
- Madonna Bistany, Future for KIDS
- Michael Blimes, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson
- Tiffanie Dillard, Avenir Consulting Partners
- Brent Downs, St. Joseph the Worker
- Regina Edwards, Arizona YWCA Metropolitan Phoenix
- Carol Farabee, Red Means Stop Traffic Safety Alliance
- Lora Golke, Arizona Community Foundation
- Wendell Hicks, Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- Gerri Hills,Arizonans for Gun Safety
- Kim Joyce, Kim Joyce & Associates
- Ann Marie McArthur, About Care
- Barbara McClure, Impact of Southern Arizona
- Liz McCusker, Tu Nidito
- Troy McNemar, McNemar Law Offices
- Monica Medrano, Abel’s House
- Marissa Nuvayestewa, The Hopi Foundation
- JC Patterson, Social Humanity Center, Inc.
- Kristen Pierce, Arizona Commission on the Arts
- Beth Salazar, Arizona Diabetes Foundation
- Carolyn Sechler, Sechler CPA
- Jeremiah Smith, Everyone, Inc.
- Betty Stauffer, Literacy Connects
- Annette Sutfin, Southwest Human Development
- Anne C. White, PhD., CFRE, National Society of Arts & Letters
The Council is open to accepting new members year-round, and we are regularly looking for nonprofit leaders who represent the diversity of the communities and causes we support. If you are interested in learning more, or applying, please contact Alliance CEO, Kristen Merrifield, at firstname.lastname@example.org.