Alliance nonprofit members receive free membership with the Society for Nonprofits, which includes access to GrantStation (a $699 Annual Retail Value). GrantStation offers online access to a comprehensive set of powerful grantseeking tools and resources, which makes it quick and easy for nonprofit organizations, local and state government agencies, and educational institutions to identify the appropriate grantmaker for any given program or project.
GrantStation includes access to all of the following grantseeking resources:
- U.S. Charitable Giving – This database includes thousands of active funder profiles, including independent, family, community, and corporate foundations; corporate giving programs; faith-based grantmakers; and associations with grantmaking programs.
- International Charitable Giving – This database includes hundreds of international grantmaker profiles along with a brief synopsis of areas of support.
- Federal Grants & Loans – This section, which is updated twice each week, lists numerous federal grant and loan opportunities and offers detailed program, contact, and application information.
- State Grants & Loans – This section provides an individual webpage for each state that is comprised of direct links to state departments and agencies that administer grant and/or loan programs.
- GrantStation Insider (see below)
- Basic grantseeking tools and resources
- Funding strategy and assessment tools
- Proposal writing tutorials
GrantStation Insider, an $89 value, is also available to nonprofit members of the Alliance through your complimentary membership in the Society for Nonprofits. This weekly e-newsletter, delivered every Monday to your email inbox, highlights current national and regional grant opportunities as well as upcoming federal deadlines. You will also gain access to a three-month archive of e-newsletters that can be easily browsed via the GrantStation website.
Click here for a quick tour of GrantStation.