Annual Conference & Member Meeting
The Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits Annual Conference & Member Meeting offers a full day of professional development and networking opportunities for nonprofit professionals from across Arizona. Attendees will enjoy presentations by keynote speakers, breakout sessions, sponsor booths, and lunch. The conference takes on a different them each year, and previous themes have included:
- 2017 - Growing Stronger Click Here for Full Conference Information
- 2016 - UNITE for a stronger nonprofit sector
- 2015 - Nonprofitology: The pursuit of nonprofit excellence
- 2014 - Moving the Dials Together
- 2013 - Mission, Vision, Inspiration: The Art of Nonprofit Impact
Check back to learn more about our next conference coming up in September 2017. If you are not subscribed to our e-news list, please click here to stay informed.
We offer several valuable ways to connect to nonprofits and other attendees at our Annual Conference. Get signed up early to ensure an exhibit spot, or check out our sponsorship opportunities by clicking here.