Part 1: The Essentials
9:00am to 1:00pm
Join Gregg S. Bossen, CPA and nonprofit accounting expert as he covers the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2016 & 2015 Editions, as well as advanced topics, including:
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Creating Reports for the Board and Your Accountant.
- Tracking Your Members, Donors, Grants, Pledges, and Dues.
- Track Potential Donors in the new Lead Center
- Year-End Acknowledgments
- Attaching Scan Documents for free
- Cutting & Pasting lists from Excel into QuickBooks®
- Updating to the latest Version
- Comparing the On-Line Edition to the Desktop Version
- AND MORE
Part 2: Beyond the Essentials
1:30pm to 4:30pm
Part 2 is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things.
- The advanced topics include:
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events
- Finding Bank Reconciliation Outages
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Customizing Forms
- Tracking Volunteers.
- Advanced Budgeting by Grant/Program
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- AND MORE
VIP: $459 Scroll Down or Click Here for VIP Details
One Attendee All Day: $159
Part 1 "Essentials" Only: $109
Part 2 "Beyond the Essentials" Only: $99
Additional Attendee: $99
Alliance Member Price:
Alliance Members can save $20 on their registration fee with a special promo code.
Click Here when logged in to ArizonaNonprofits.org as a member to access the code.
About The Presenter
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA
Gregg is a practicing CPA with a full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. His firm specializes in tax and accounting for nonprofits and small businesses. Most of his clients are nonprofits who use QuickBooks®.
Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups and is considered to be an expert in the program. He has taught both new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software. Gregg has taught for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, teaching CPA’s around the country the new features in updated versions of the software. Gregg also teaches annually at the Scaling New Heights Conference, presently the largest gathering of QuickBooks Proadvisors in the world. In total, Gregg has taught over 1500 seminars to more than 35,000 students.
VIP Tickets Include
- 1 All Day Ticket
- The Essentials Manual and DVD
- Beyond the Essentials Manual and DVD
- 1 year of Unlimited Tech Support
- $850 Value!
Earn Up To 8 CPE Credits
- Part 1 The Essentials: 4.0 CPE Hours, Prereq.: None, Advanced Preparation: None, Program Level: Basic
- Part 2 Beyond The Essentials: 4.0 CPE Hours, Prereq.: The Essentials, Advanced Preparation: None, Program Level: Intermediate
- CPE Field: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Group Live Training
- Call 1-888-726-2333 with questions about the CPE program, delivery method, and/or content.